Step 1) Launch Eclipse. On the menu bar, click Help.
Choose the “Install New Software…” option
Step 2) In the Eclipse Install dialog box , click on Add button
- Enter “TestNG” in Name Text Field.
- Enter “http://beust.com/eclipse/” in the location field.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the “TestNG” checkbox
- Click on the “Next” button.
Step 4) It will give you a review of Items to be installed. Click on Next.
- Select the radio button “I accept the terms of the license agreement”
- Click on Finish.
- Wait for the installation to finish. When Eclipse prompts you for a restart, click “Restart now.”
- After the restart, verify if TestNG was indeed successfully installed. Click Window > Show View > Other.
That’s it to TestNG Installation